Looking for an easy and simple recipe for the most delicious pie? Look no further, this one will do the trick and more.
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 11 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- Half a cup of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- First, You Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Then, beat eggs in a bowl, until they become smooth.
- Add milk to eggs, then the lemon juice and zest.
- Mix until everything in there becomes incorporated and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake pie for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
Best served after it’s left to set.