“Sweet is the first taste humans prefer from birth,” says Christine Gerbstadt. Studies proved that refined sugar causes diabetes, obesity, heart failure and even dementia. Sugar addiction is an extremely difficult habit to break, but don’t worry! Here is a natural method to tame those cravings; peppermint essential oil can help you do that!
Health benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Relieve indigestion: Reduce gas and bloating
- Decrease tuberculosis-induced inflammation
- Prevent asthma
- Manage stress, and treat nervous disorders
- Boost the energy levels
Easy way to make Peppermint Oil
- Fresh peppermint leaves – Wash the peppermint leaves and crush or chop them.
- Olive oil
- A glass jar with a tight lid
- Put all the ingredients together in the jar. Seal the jar and leave it to stand for 24 hours.
- Strain the oil, add more of the ingredients, and reseal.
Repeat this procedure for 5 days, remove the leaves, and transfer the oil in another container. Keep it in a cool place.