Do you urinate frequently? Do you have repetitive urinary tract infections? Is your urine dark colored, cloudy and foul-smelling? Be careful! Your body is telling you that it needs a kidney cleanse. Keep reading to know what you shall do.Parsley Juice for Kidney Detox and Liver Cleanse
Parsley juice is rich in various vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, chlorophyll, and volatile oils. This juice provides plenty of benefits, including kidney cleansing, dissolving kidney stones, and liver detoxification.
Parsley juice is too potent to have on its own, so you should mix it with other fruits and vegetables, among which:
- Watermelon juice which is very beneficial for flushing the kidneys.
- Celery juice which can strengthen the kidneys and liver, and eliminate toxins.
- Beet or beetroot juice which is a natural detoxifier and cleanser. It has the ability to purify the blood and eliminate calcium oxalate stones.
- Organic Cucumber which is a potent diuretic that can dissolve kidney stones and flush uric acid out of the body.
- Fresh lemon juice which is a natural cleanser and can effectively dissolve mineral deposits that can cause calcium oxalate stones.
Parsley Juice Combo for Detoxification
2 large or 3 medium organic carrots
6 ribs of organic celery
1 medium-sized organic beetroot
1 organic cucumber with the peel
1 organic lemon with the peel
1 bunch of parsley soaked in warm water
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar