Here is a recipe of a unique salad made of beetroot and feta cheese! This salad offers plenty of health benefits. Try this heart-healthy beetroot-feta cheese salad that fights inflammation, detoxifies the liver, strengthens immunity, treats anemia. Once you try it, you will love it, trust me!
So, let’s find out more about the benefits that you will experience from eating this amazing salad.
Health Benefits of Feta Cheese
• Feta cheese can strengthen your gut health and immune system, protect the body from inflammation, and prevent headaches and migraines.
Health Benefits of Beetroot
• Beetroot can regenerate and reactivate the red blood cells, detoxify the liver and the entire system of excessive alcohol abuse, and heal bile ailments including hepatitis, and food poisoning.
Health Benefits of Cilantro and Garlic
1. Garlic can strengthen the immune system, normalize blood pressure, relieve bloating, and eliminate toxins from the blood.
2. Cilantro can significantly strengthen your immune system. The regular consumption of cilantro will detoxify heavy metals from your body.
Beetroot-Feta Cheese Salad Recipe
• 50-60 grams of feta cheese
• 2 medium-large beetroots
• 2 tps of finely chopped cilantro
• 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
• 3 tps of olive oil