- Almonds: Add 2 tablespoons of almond butter to your smoothie. Enjoy your smoothie!
- Tahini: Did you know that 2 tablespoons of Tahini will provide you with 5.2 grams of protein? If no, then you need to include this magical food to your smoothie!
- Chia Seeds: 2 tablespoons of these healthy seeds provide 4.7 grams of protein.
- Oats: A ½ cup of oats contains 3 grams of protein. Then why you don’t try to include them in your smoothie?
- Avocados A ½ cup of avocado contains 2.3 grams of protein. To prepare a healthy chocolate smoothie, you should combine avocado with spinach, dates, milk, and a small amount of cocoa powder. I can guarantee that it tastes good!
It’s no secret to no one that smoothies are incredibly great. But when they are packed in protein, hmm, how can I say that… they're nothing short of a miracle. Why? Protein does it all: it keeps sugar cravings at bay, controls your appetite, boosts energy, revs your metabolism, and develops stronger muscles.
5 Protein Ideas for Smoothies: