Are you looking for ice cream that's healthy, delicious at the same time? Then you need to try this delicious banana cashew ice cream, you won't be able to stop eating it.
Keep reading to learn how to make it!
- 2 cups raw, unsalted cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 3 large bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar, maple syrup, or Sugar
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture gets smooth and creamy.
- Add the chosen sweetener to taste.
- Place the created mixture in an ice cream maker for 30 minutes.
- Freeze until firm and then serve.