Now it’s time to treat yourself like a king! We have prepared for you a delicious meal! Keep reading!
Needed ingredients :
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 lime, finely grated
- 1+ 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely grated
- 3 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200° C
- To make the marinade, blend all ingredients together in a blender until a paste.
- Combine chicken with marinade and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour, or up to 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove chicken from fridge and stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes
- Cook for 10 minutes.
Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy your meal with your beloved ones!