A delicious yet very easy to make fondant cake,
which is best enjoyed when apples are in season and full of flavor, like now. Keep reading and follow the instructions, and you’ll enjoy the most delicious cake ever…
Needed Ingredients :
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 yogurt
- 70 grams flour
- 5 sliced apples
- 70 grams melted butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 spoon rumDirections:
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C
2. Mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla together very well.
3. Then add yogurt, flour and baking powder, and mix well.
4. Then add butter, salt and rum and blend until you get a homogenous mixture.
5. Finally add apples and mix carefully. Then put the mixture in the oven for 35 minutes.
That’s all! Start cutting your apples, because its pie time!