- Bring a large stockpot of heavily salted water: 1 tbsp. of salt per 1 gallon of water per 1 pound of pasta
- Add pasta when the water is boiling, and stir well. Cook pasta for 4-5 minutes.
- Before you drain pasta, always reserve 1 to 2 cups of that pasta water—it can be used to build your sauce or loosen things up.
- Do not let cooked pasta sit too long in the colander, and do NEVER rinse the pasta!
- Add the freshly drained pasta to the hot sauce.
Pasta seems basic and easy, right? Yes, it is, but there are some important tricks you need to know. Read on for our tips to help you make your pasta finger-kissing perfetto!
All what you’ll need to do: