Gray hair is among the most dreaded nightmares that women have. But, there are plenty of ways to cover unwanted grays naturally. Check them out!
- Beet and carrot juice for red hair:
- ½ cup Beet juice
- ½ cup carrot juice
- coconut oil
- condition hair
- Mix all the ingredients together, and apply it to you hair.
- Work it through, wrap your hair, and leave it on for at least an hour.
- Rinse your hair.
- Black Tea Remedy for dark hair
- 2 tsp black tea leaves
- 1 cup water
- Boil the black tea in a cup of water, and set is aside to cool.
- Apply it to your hair and leave it on for an hour.
- Rinse your hair under cool running water.
Do not rinse it with shampoo.
Say goodbye to gray hair!