- Oatmeal Oatmeal is rich in fiber and soaks up water, which makes it incredibly filling.
- Fish Fish is high in protein and omega-3 fatty acids, which may increase satiety.
- Apples Apples are high in water and soluble fiber but low in calories. Eating whole, solid apples may help you consume fewer calories and contribute to weight loss over time.
- Eggs Eggs are a great source of nutrients. They may help you eat less.
- Beans and legumes Beans and legumes are rich in protein and fiber, which make you feel full.
If you dream about being able to eat whatever you want without gaining weight, you're not alone.
For that purpose, here are some foods you can enjoy freely without having to worry about getting fat.