Are you looking for a recipe that is simple, has minimal clean up, and super delicious?
Then you are in the right place! Today, we are going to tell you how to prepare honey garlic chicken. All what you need to do is to follow the instructions.
- 6 chicken legs without skin
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/3 cup honey
- ½ cup of ketchup
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- Put the chicken legs in the bottom of the crockpot
- In a container, mix garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley
- Pour the mixture over the chicken
- Close the slow cooker and cook for 4 to 5 hours at low temperature
- Serve with the sauce and sprinkle over some grilled sesame seeds
Enjoy your dish!