Keep reading and learn more about the health benefits of onions.
Onions are high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They are used as natural remedy for treating different ailments, including obesity, respiratory conditions, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, and high cholesterol levels. In addition, onions have the ability to relieve respiratory infections, coughs, and bronchitis.Here’s how to use onion:
- To alleviate cough, you need to peel the onion and slice it in half. Use a tablespoon of brown sugar to cover the halves. Let them to stand for 1 hour then take them twice a day.
- To detox your body, apply some coconut oil on the bottom of the feet and rub them. Cut the onion in thin slices. Put a slice on the foot arch and wrap with cling wrap. Then, put on your socks.
- To cure severe vomiting and nausea, grate 2 onions and squeeze their juice. Brew peppermint tea and let it cool. Next, drink 2 tsp of the onion juice and after 5 minutes then drink 2 tsp of the peppermint tea. Wait for another 5 minutes and repeat this procedure until the symptoms are gone.
- To stimulate hair growth, rub some onion juice on your scalp.
- To cleanse the air from viruses and bacteria, put onion slices on plates around your house.
Try some of these remedies and reap the benefits of onions!