Beetroot is one of the most popular vegetables across the globe.This popular vegetable offers a myriad of health benefits, all supported by science. Check them out!
Here is a list of health benefits of Beets you ought to know:
- Boost the immune system
- Lower cholesterol, and regulate blood pressure
- Beets are high in magnesium which strengthens your bones
- Beets are rich in dietary fiber that improves digestion
- Beets are rich in pectin which can inhibit the spread of harmful intestinal bacteria
- Beets are packed with magnesium and iodine which are involved in the biosynthesis of thyroid hormones
- Beets are rich in betacyanins which can prevent the growth of cancer cells
It’s time to include beetroots in your daily diet! Your body will thank you!