This homemade cough syrup soothes a raw throat, boosts the immune system, and stimulates the body's natural healing abilities, plus is easy to make;
and for the ingredients you probably already have at home.
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 300 ml water
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon of marshmallow
- 1 tablespoon chamomile
- Dissolve the honey at a low temperature
- Add water and stir until honey is completely melted
- Add the remaining ingredients and let them to boil for 3 minutes
- Put the mixture in a bottle, and keep it in the refrigerator
This amazing syrup will stop all kinds of coughs.